F100F1625 : Honeywell F100F1625/U MERV 11 Media Air Cleaner - 16x25 - 4 inch
The F100 Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air circulated through the unit. Recommended as a basic minimum air quality product. Includes; cabinet, access door and MERV 11 filter
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
- Mounts in the return air duct.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- Mounts in any position.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Quick and easy media filter replacement.
- Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy.
- Application Duct mounted
- Dimensions (in.)16 in. x 25 in. Dimensions (mm)406 mm x 635 mm
- Includes Media Air Cleaner and MERV 11 FilterItem T
- Type of Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner
- Airflow Capacity (cfm)Maximum-- 1400 cfmAirflow Capacity (m³/hr)Maximum-- 2380 m³/hr
- Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on ASHRAE Standard 52.2-1999., Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns
- Fractional Efficiency E1=32%, E2=72%, E3=96%
- Replacement Filters FC100A1029, FC200E1029, POPUP1625
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only)MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) - 0.23 at 500 FPM
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2Tradeline ValueTradeline