9159-CZ-DST : Delta 9159-CZ-DST Trinsic 1-Lever Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Champagne Bronze
Delta Trinsic® Collection
Inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design, the Trinsic Bath Collection completes the look of any contemporary bath, from classic to rustic.
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- Soft, rubber touch-clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-Hole 8" installation
- Optional escutcheon available for purchase separately
- High-arc pull-down swivels 360
- 54" Long hose provides outstanding reach
- Solid brass fabricated body
- Lever handle, Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge
- Touch-Clean spray head
- Quick connect hoses
- Pull-Down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode via ergonomic button
- Red/Blue indicator on handle button to indicate hot/cold temperature
- MagnaTite magnetic docking
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts other than electronic parts and batteries
- 5 Year limited warranty on electronic parts other than batteries
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gpm
- Connection Type: 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Valve Type: Euromotion Diamond Valve
- Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Deck to Outlet: 8-7/16"
- Supply Lines: Included InnoFlex Pex-C
- Escutcheon: Optional Escutcheon Available
- Spout Type: Swivel
- Material: Zinc
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Specifications - ANSI: A117.1
- Specifications - ASME: A112.18.1, A112.18.6
- Specifications - CSA: B125.1
- CA Drought Compliant: Yes
- Other Standards/Approvals: ICC A117.1, Verified Compliant with 0.25% Weighted Average Pb Content Regulations
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It's a name that represents what's possible in today's plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you're searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today's leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.