05-A-1KSL-06 : Amaircare 2500 Portable HEPA Air Purifier, W/VOC Blanket. Slate Up to 1300 Sq. Ft.
Usually 3 weeks delivery
Please note that Special Order items may be subject to restocking charges or non-returnable. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
Amaircare Model 2500 Portable HEPA Filtration System- Amaircare portable air filtration systems can effectively clean the air in a specific room, such as a bedroom, living room, or office. Slate Color.
Also Available in White Color see Alternative Products below.
Air Cleaned through the filter each Hour ACH per Sq. ft. (100 sq. ft. 13 ACH), (250 sq. ft. 5.25 ACH), (300 sq. ft. 4.4 ACH), (500 sq. ft. 2.6 ACH), 750 sq. ft. 1.8 ACH), 1000 sq. ft. 1.3 ACH), 1300 sq. ft. 1.0 ACH)
Stage 1: Pre-Filter - Removes large dust particles
Stage 2: HEPA Filter - 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns. Removes dust, pollen, bacteria, animal dander, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, radon daughters, and more.
Stage 3: VOC Filter Blanket. ½” non-woven polyester filter media imbued 200% with Activated Carbon
Easy-To-Change Filters- Top-load design makes changing filters fast and easy.
Metal Construction- Durable metal cabinets do not emit toxins like some plastics.
Optimized Air-Flow- Downward vented air forces settled particles into the air to be captured by the filter.
High-Efficiency Motor/Fans- Use less electricity and can run non-stop for years.
5 Year Limited Warranty
Common Applications: Homes & Bedrooms, Offices & Workplaces
Dimensions: 16" Wide, 13-1/2" High
Weight: 15 lbs
Air Flow: 50 - 175 CFM
Power Consumption: 41 - 84 Watts
HEPA Area: 50 Square Feet
Classification: Portable HEPA 100% Sealed Air Cleaning Device; UL & CSA Approved
Materials: 24 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
Finish: Powder Coated, Baked Enamel
Intake (Upper Section): Perforated Steel Enclosure Surrounding A Three-Stage Filter Assembly
Outflow (Lower Section): Encloses Motor/Fan.
Motor/Fan: Thermally Protected Class 'B' Insulated Motor; Designed For Continuous Operation; Run Tested For 50,000 Hours; Service 120 Volt, 60 Hertz or 230 Volt, 50/60 Hertz
Control: Variable Speed
Filter Life: Pre-Filter 3-6 Months, HEPA Filter 2-5 Years, VOC Filter 6-12 Months
Opening The Cabinet
1. Turn the unit off and unplug it.
2. Unscrew the 5 lid screws. Once all five screws are out, remove the metal cover
1. Lift the complete filter cartridge assembly from the unit. Remove and discard the carbon prefilter.
2. Wrap the new pre-filter around the HEPA cartridge completely enclosing it. Use the 3 butterfly clips provided to hold the filter tightly around the HEPA cartridge.
3. Put the filter cartridge back in the unit.
1. Remove and carefully discard the old HEPA cartridge.
2. Insert a new HEPA cartridge, complete with new Pre-filter and Inner Blanket.
3. Place a new O-ring seal in the outer groove in the top of the HEPA cartridge. If the O-ring appears too big, pinch it in several places until it fits in the groove.
1. Fold the ends of the old Inner Blanket in and remove it from the unit.
2. Insert the new Inner Blanket inside the HEPA filter with the edges overlapped by at least one inch. Once it is in position press the Inner Blanket tightly against the inner screen until the ends butt together.
Closing The Cabinet
1. Position the top cover on the unit with the centered screw hole at the rear of the unit.
2. To replace the lid screws, apply firm pressure to the top cover to align the holes and then insert and fasten screws.
3. Plug the unit in and turn it on.