AWP110 : Viqua AWP110 10" 5-Micron Filter Cartridge for Sediment, Dirt, and Rust
Viqua AWP110 10" 5-Micron Filter Cartridge for Sediment, Dirt, and Rust
Benefits of Ordering from Build.ca:
- Duty free
- Fully covered under Viqua's 1-year limited warranty
- 10" 5-micron filter cartridge for sediment, dirt, and rust
- Melt blown polypropylene filter
- FDA / NSF 42 approved
- For point-of-use systems
- Rigid structure eliminates bypass
- Filter Type: Melt Blown Polypropylene
- Micron Size: 5
- Length: 10"
- Diameter: 2.5"
- Application: Sediment / Turbidity
- Approved for Commercial Use: No
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5 GPM (gallons per minute)
Viqua is proud to be the world's largest supplier of residential and light commercial UV water disinfection systems, providing safe water without the use of chemicals. With more than 35 years of experience in the residential UV business, the expertise and care that goes into the development of Viqua products is second to none. Whether you choose a point-of-entry or a point-of-use system, your Viqua UV system will disinfect your drinking water, keeping you and your family safe from microbiological contaminants.