TS42108 : Moen TS42108 Weymouth 2-Lever Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly, Chrome (Less Valve)
1-3 weeks delivery. All parts ordered from factory are considered special order and special order rules apply. Delivery time varies between factory locations. Please contact customer care at 1-888-461-1112 if you require a more specific delivery time.
Weymouth's gracious Victorian details include percelain inlays with antiqued decorative script and a refined shepherd's spout. Elegant, traditional design details and distinctive finishing touches present a sense of uncommon luxury in the Weymouth collection. Distinctive accents include porcelain inlays that feature Euro-influenced decorative script and signature styling elements to make an extravagant statement in your traditional bath. Coordinated lighting and accessories make an extravagant design statement.
- Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Two-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- Built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Smooth twisted water flow
- Meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- Duralock quick connect installation
- Includes metal pop-up type waste assembly
- 1234 Duralast cartridge
- Nonmetallic, nonferrous and stainless steel material
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
- 5 Year warranty if used in commercial installations
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gpm at 60 psi
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: IPS
- Spout Type: Fixed
- Material: Metal
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Labelled: Yes
- Specifications - ASME: A112.18.1
- Specifications - CSA: B125.1
- Specifications - IAPMO: IAPMO R&T
- Specifications - NSF: 61/9 & 372
- Other Standards/Approvals: Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act