07-A-1KWP-06-K : Amaircare Model 3000 Portable HEPA Air Filtration System With VOC Canister, White
Usually 3 weeks delivery
Please note that Special Order items may be subject to restocking charges or non-returnable. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
Amaircare Model 3000 Portable HEPA Filtration System With VOC Canister- Amaircare portable air filtration systems can effectively clean the air in a specific room, such as a bedroom, living room, or office.
Stage 1: Pre-Filter - Removes large dust particles
Stage 2: HEPA Filter - 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns. Removes dust, pollen, bacteria, animal dander, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, radon daughters, and more.
Stage 3: VOC Filter - Removes hazardous VOCs that may off-gas from things made with chemicals such as cleaners, paints, carpets, and furniture.
Easy-To-Change Filters- Top-load design makes changing filters fast and easy.
Metal Construction- Durable metal cabinets do not emit toxins like some plastics.
Optimized Air-Flow- Downward vented air forces settled particles into the air to be captured by the filter.
High-Efficiency Motor/Fans- Use less electricity and can run non-stop for years.
Casters- Makes moving the unit almost effortless
5 Year Limited Warranty
Common Applications: Homes & Bedrooms, Offices & Workplaces
Dimensions: 16" Wide, 23" High
Weight: 22 lbs
Air Flow: 50 - 225 CFM
Power Consumption: 41 - 84 Watts
HEPA Area: 100 Square Feet
Classification: Portable HEPA 100% Sealed Air Cleaning Device; UL & CSA Approved
Materials: 24 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
Finish: Powder Coated, Baked Enamel
Intake (Upper Section): Perforated Steel Enclosure Surrounding A Three-Stage Filter Assembly
Outflow (Lower Section): Encloses Motor/Fan.
Motor/Fan: Thermally Protected Class 'B' Insulated Motor; Designed For Continuous Operation; Run Tested For 50,000 Hours; Service 120 Volt, 60 Hertz or 230 Volt, 50/60 Hertz
Control: Variable Speed
Filter Life: Pre-Filter 3-6 Months, HEPA Filter 2-5 Years, VOC Filter 6-12 Months
Air Changes Per Hour (ACH)- Based on 8' ceilings:
100 Square Feet: 16.88 ACH
250 Square Feet: 6.75 ACH
500 Square Feet: 3.38 ACH
750 Square Feet: 2.25 ACH
1000 Square Feet: 1.69 ACH
1250 Square Feet: 1.35 ACH
1500 Square Feet: 1.13 ACH
1750 Square Feet: 0.96 ACH
2000 Square Feet: 0.84 ACH
Opening The Cabinet
1. Turn the unit off and unplug it.
2. Unscrew the 5 lid screws. Once all five screws are out, remove the metal cover
1. Lift the complete filter cartridge assembly from the unit. Remove and discard the carbon prefilter.
2. Wrap the new pre-filter around the HEPA cartridge completely enclosing it. Use the 3 butterfly clips provided to hold the filter tightly around the HEPA cartridge.
3. Put the filter cartridge back in the unit.
1. Remove and carefully discard the old HEPA cartridge.
2. Insert a new HEPA cartridge, complete with new Pre-filter and Inner Blanket.
3. Place a new O-ring seal in the outer groove in the top of the HEPA cartridge. If the O-ring appears too big, pinch it in several places until it fits in the groove.
1. Fold the ends of the old Inner Blanket in and remove it from the unit.
2. Insert the new Inner Blanket inside the HEPA filter with the edges overlapped by at least one inch. Once it is in position press the Inner Blanket tightly against the inner screen until the ends butt together.
V.O.C. Cartridge (The V.O.C. Cartridge is used in place of the Inner Blanket.)
1. Carefully slide the V.O.C. Cartridge into the HEPA filter. Do not drop it as it is heavy and may damage the unit.
Closing The Cabinet
1. Position the top cover on the unit with the centered screw hole at the rear of the unit.
2. To replace the lid screws, apply firm pressure to the top cover to align the holes and then insert and fasten screws.
3. Plug the unit in and turn it on.